Our goal is to provide a reliable, clean, and friendly space for movers and emoters of all styles. The rental policy is designed to make sure that everyone is able to have the best possible experience in the studio while keeping our community safe by following COVID-19 prevention protocols. Thank you for your help in achieving this goal!
All Rentals - Booking & Equipment Policy
- No renter is to enter the studio without prior booking approval from the studio manager. This will result in immediate cancellation of studio access.
- Rental requests should reserved through the Acuity booking system OR be sent via email to email@example.com .
- Last minute requests cannot be guaranteed but will be accommodated to the best of the studio manager's ability.
- Reserved time is private time. Renters have exclusive access to the studio during this time.
- We are currently leaving 15 minutes between each booking. Please check the studio calendar before you depart and leave the ceiling fans ON if another renter is booked the same day.
- 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after your reserved time is for cleaning, set-up and break-down. It is each renter's responsibility to leave the to leave the studio neat, clean, and ready for the next renter.
- Please notify the Studio via email right away if anything is amiss so that any issues can be appropriately addressed.
- Non-marking indoor-only dance shoes are permitted on the dance floor. All other shoes must be removed on the 2nd floor. It is the renter's responsibility to ensure that everyone entering the studio removes their shoes on the second floor.
- Sound system with Bluetooth, aux cable, and iPhone adapter is provided.
- Please treat all studio equipment with care. All renters rely on this equipment. If you notice any problems with existing equipment, please notify the studio manager right away.
All Rentals - COVID-19 Policy
- Masks are encouraged but optional in the studio for all uses, but required in the hallways. Masks are available in the vestibule
- The instructor/organizer can choose to require masks. The studio supports their decision either way.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for all teachers and participants in *publicly-advertised* classes/events. These are optional for private studio use. We strongly encourage the use of our ventilation options during all uses.
- A steam mop is available to sanitize the floor prior to starting your rental should you wish to add a layer of prevention. Renters are permitted to enter the studio 15 minutes prior to your booking start time.
- If you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 including but not limited to cold/flu/allergy symptoms, or have been exposed to a person carrying COVID-19, please refrain from using the studio until the window of possible spread has passed, and please communicate this request to your students/attendees, as well.
- Contact the studio immediately if you need to reschedule your rental due for these reasons. The studio can offer a 50% credit on file in case of COVID-19-related cancellations.
- Be sure to bring your own yoga mat/blocks/straps, water bottle, headset mic, and other support equipment as needed. We cannot provide shared equipment of this sort at this time.
All Rentals - Cancellation Policy
- Refunds are not available for rent paid. Credit is available in some circumstances as noted on this page.
- Advance notice via email is required in order to reschedule. See below for time period specific to each rental type.
- All cancellation notifications must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of inclement weather or illness of the renter, the Studio can offer a 50% credit on file to be used towards future rentals for up to 6 months, as long as the studio is notified in writing via email prior to the start of the scheduled rental.
Click below for the policies specific to each rental type.